- To bear a united witness of its members' faith in the Bible as the verbally inspired Word of God.
- To promulgate the gospel of Jesus Christ. to contend earnestly for the faith once for all delivered to the saints.
- To accept as its supreme task the evangelization of the world.
- To yield unto God so as to be a constant Spirit-filled witness to those around us, and to build up its constituency in the most holy faith.
- A further purpose of Madison Baptist Church as a corporation is to be a regular church with the authority to operate and maintain associated ministries for education, care, and evangelization.
Direct quote from the church constitution